Study in Canada would be a beautiful experience for anyone, literally, since Canada is ranked as the BEST PLACE in the world to LIVE. Because of its access to education, high life expectancy, and low crime rates, Canada is a very attractive destination for students throughout the world.
Of more attraction to Nepalese students is the fact that Canada welcomes immigrants with open arms. Thus, those who complete their education can decide upon staying back and complete the immigration process to enjoy the best life in the world! As a country of immigrants, Canada places a high-demand on multicultural diversity.
Moreover, Canadian education costs are relatively cheaper than the US and other countries – by at least 30%. Coupled with its low cost of living, Canada is one of the best destinations for international students. Almost 80% of colleges and universities in Canada are Government / Public Funded.
- The cost to study and live here is affordable.
- Quality of life ranks highest in the world.
- You’ll learn with the best and brightest
- Canadian college and university students graduate with a strong earning potential.
- Multicultural environment, safe & extremely friendly and welcoming country.
- Job Opportunities.
- PR opportunity after studies.